The latest version of OpenMx 1.2 is available for download. OpenMx 1.2.5 contains several fixes which are described below. For more information on the general features within the OpenMx 1.2 series, see here. Use the installation command in an R terminal
source('http://openmx.psyc.virginia.edu/getOpenMx.R') to install OpenMx 1.2.5.
Release 1.2.5-2156 (September 5, 2012)
* bugfix to omxRAMtoML() when input model has covariance data
* fixing memory leak in cleaning up algebras when optimization is complete
* fixing memory leak in omxImaginaryEigenvalues()
* fixed a bug that manifests in confidence intervals with definition variables
* fixed a bug in the identification of NA definition variables