- Amos is part of SPSS.
- Calis is part of SAS.
- EQS is published by Multivariate Software.
- LISREL is published by Scientific Software.
- MPlus is published by Muthen and Muthen.
- Mx is available from Virginia Commonwealth University.
- OpenMx is available from the University of Virginia.
- RAMONA is part of Systat.
- sem is an open source library for R.
- SEPath is part of Statistica.
- SmartPLS is available from the University of Hamburg.
Books on Structural Equation Modeling
- Blunch (2008) Introduction to Structural Equation Modelling Using SPSS and AMOS. Sage Publications
- Bollen (1989) Structural Equations with Latent Variables. Wiley-Interscience
- Bollen (2005) Latent Curve Models: A Structural Equation Perspective. Wiley-Interscience
- Brown (2006) Confirmatory Factor Analysis for Applied Research. Guilford Press
- Byrne (2009) Structural Equation Modeling With AMOS: Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming, 2nd Edition. Taylor and Francis
- Duncan, Duncan, & Strycker (2006) An Introduction to Latent Variable Growth Curve Modeling: Concepts, Issues, and Applications. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
- DuToit, Cudeck, & Sorbom (2000) Structural Equation Modeling: Present and Future. Scientific Software International.
- Gelman & Hill (2006) Data Analysis Using Regression and Multilevel/Hierarchical Models. Cambridge University Press
- Hancock & Mueller (2006) Structural Equation Modeling: A Second Course. Information Age Publishing
- Kline (2004) Principles and Practice of Structural Equation Modeling, 2nd Edition. Guilford Press
- Marcoulides & Schumacker (1996) Advanced Structural Equation Modeling: Issues and Techniques. Lawrence Erlbaum
- Maruyama (1998) Basics of Structural Equation Modeling. Sage Publications
- Mulaik (2009) Linear Causal Modeling with Structural Equations. Chapman & Hall
- Preacher, Wichman, MacCallum, & Briggs (2008) Latent Growth Curve Modeling. Sage Publications
- Raykov & Marcolides (2006) A First Course in Structural Equation Modeling, 2nd Edition. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Schumacker & Lomax (2004) A Beginner's Guide to Structural Equation Modeling, 2nd Edition. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Skrondal & Rabe-Hesketh (2004) Generalized Latent Variable Modeling: Multilevel, Longitudinal, and Structural Equation Models. Chapman & Hall
A Few Books on Learning R
- Dalgaard (2008) Introductory Statistics with R, 2nd Edition. Springer
- Everitt & Hothorn (2006) A Handbook of Statistical Analyses Using R. Chapman & Hall
- Maindonald & Braun (2006) Data Analysis and Graphics Using R: An Example-based Approach, 2nd Edition. Cambridge University Press
- Venables & Smith (2009) An Introduction to R, 2nd Edition. Network Theory Ltd