The files UnivariateTwinAnalysis20090925.R, Twin_independent_path_general_factor.R, TwinAnalysis_Multivariate_Matrix_Raw.R, and NTF_design.R are being moved to the models/failing directory in preparation for the next closed beta release. All files in the test suite must follow the following guidelines:
- Never use setwd(). It's not going to work on my machine.
- Never use source(). The point of a demo is that the entire example is in a single file.
- Never use read.table(). It's not going to work in my current working directory. Use the data() command instead.
- Undefined variables are bad.
- All demos and files in models/passing MUST contain some omxCheck....() function. The most common call is to omxCheckCloseEnough().